You receive the Microsoft Outlook error “pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b” all of a sudden. Having no idea why this problem occurs, you just fail to open and use Outlook as usual, for instance, checking the emails and scheduling meetings.
Undeniably, Outlook is developed by Microsoft for personal and business communication via emails. However, the “pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b” error comes up and prevents you from using the outlook app. Fortunately, this post will show you how to resolve this outlook error effectively.
Why Does “pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b” Error Appear?
This pii email 3eeb7dd155a01a6455b like any other similar outlook email error codes like pii_email_ea7f2bf3c612a81d6e28 and pii_email_fdddf7752edf0a2ec92e happens to your device for specific reasons. Causes of the pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b issue are that:
- Your Outlook account is associated with other programs or you have logged into Microsoft Outlook using multiple email addresses, but you did not clear caches or cookies regularly;
- You are installing Microsoft Outlook on your PC;
- The Outlook app is outdated or corrupt or even damaged;
- Outlook service provider runs into trouble.
How to Fix Microsoft Outlook “pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b” Error?
As you can see from the reasons for this Microsoft Outlook error, if you are to solve the pii email 3eeb7dd155a01a6455b issue, you need to ensure the Outlook account and program run well on your device.
For example, you should try to clear the caches or cookies of this Windows email program in case the cookies cause an Outlook error code.
- 1: Log out and Re-login
- 2: Clear Cookies and Caches
- 3: Log into Web Outlook
- 4: Update the Microsoft Outlook App
- 5: Repair the Outlook Error Automatically
- 6: Delete Other Email Programs
- 7: Use Other Email Programs
- 8: Update the Windows System
Solution 1: Log out and Re-login
In case Microsoft Outlook crashes, you might as well try to log out of all the current accounts. And then you can re-log onto this program to see whether the pii email 3eeb7dd155a01a6455b warning will show up again and prevent you from accessing outlook.
In some cases, after you log out and log in again, Microsoft Outlook runs as normal. You can send and receive emails and schedule meetings.
Solution 2: Clear Cookies and Caches
If you have previously logged into Microsoft Outlook with multiple accounts, cookies will be left, causing conflicts with the current account. In this way, you need to take steps to clean up the caches and cookies of Microsoft Outlook.
1. In File Explorer on Windows systems, find out the folder of Microsoft Outlook and then choose to clear its cookies and caches.
2. After that, log out of Microsoft Outlook.
3. Restart the PC.
4. Re-sign in the Outlook account to see whether the email error code persists.
Solution 3: Log into Web Outlook
Some users are eager to log in to Microsoft Outlook to check emails or send an e-mail to business partners. For some people, the failure to reply to e-mail may cause financial loss.
If so, you may as well log onto your account on the web version of Outlook. That will quickly allow you to send or reply to an important e-mail without taking time to fix the pii email 3eeb7dd155a01a6455b error first.
1. On your browser like Google Chrome, type in Microsoft outlook web version and then press Enter.
2. Locate Microsoft Outlook official website and then enter your account and password to log into the web Outlook.
Solution 4: Update the Microsoft Outlook App
Once your Microsoft Outlook program is outdated or corrupted, odds are that you are unable to login in and use it, sometimes, with the error code of pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b. Hence, you may as well update Microsoft Outlook to fix the issue.
Here, you need to ascertain whether you have installed Office or Office 365 (Microsoft 365) on your system. It is known that Office or Office 365 includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and many other programs. If you are to update Microsoft Outlook, you are to update Office or Office 365.
Solution 5: Repair the Outlook Error Automatically
You can repair the problematic files in Office to get rid of the pii email error code. Sometimes, files in the Office package may go corrupt. Fortunately, you can automatically repair problematic files like Outlook files within Office.
1. Search control panel in Windows system and then hit Enter to move into this program.
2. In Control Panel, go to Programs > Uninstall a program.
3. Locate and right click Office to Change.
4. Choose to Repair Microsoft Office.
After that, you can see that the system will be repairing Office files automatically. If the erroneous Outlook files are corrected, you can log in Outlook to see whether it works.
Solution 6: Delete Other Email Programs
In case of program conflicts, for instance, you have downloaded other email programs, you can try to uninstall other email programs to get Microsoft Outlook to work.
To do that, in Control Panel, find out other email programs and right click them to Uninstall. In so doing, the pii mail error will be resolved and Outlook is working well on your computer.
Solution 7: Use Other Email Programs
On the contrary, if Outlook is still not working and shows an error “pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b” after you tried the above solutions, you can turn to another e-mail programs such as Gmail, Aquamail, and Nine.
Unless your system causes the Outlook not working error, you can use other email programs as smoothly as possible. This is an alternative for you when you failed to solve the Outlook error code.
Solution 8: Update the Windows System
As the last solution, updating the Windows system can also be a way out. If you still receive the error code or any other similar Outlook error codes, you can also update the system.
Perhaps Microsoft has provided fixes for this outlook email error. This solution is necessary especially after you upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11.
1. Go to Start > Settings > Update & Security.
2. Under Windows Update, on the right pane, hit Check for updates.
With the help of this post, you can fix Microsoft Outlook error pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b on Windows 11 and 10 by resolving outlook account and program errors. A system update can also be an effective fix for some users.